Veet Hair Removal Cream works close to the root even on short hair, giving you smoothness for up to a week. So you’ll have not just smooth, but silky-soft, nourished skin – and hair regrowth feels softer, too.
Aqua, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Ceteareth-20, Calcium Hydroxide, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Paraffinum Liquidum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydrated Silica, BHT, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 77891
Read, follow and retain all precautions and directions. Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time.
1. Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
2. Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
3. Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
4. Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
5. Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
6. If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
7. After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
8. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
9. In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
10. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
11. Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
12. Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.